Peg Jackson and Associates provides risk management and business continuity services to nonprofits, for profit enterprises and institutions of higher education. Among the services we provide are:
- Business Continuity Planning: Under this service we work with organizations to formulate an effective crisis response and recovery plan, which allows the affected enterprise to maintain its competitive advantages and the integrity of its value system as it responds to the crisis in a manner that inspires confidence.
- Risk Management Consulting: PJA aids the client in the process of identifying, assessing, and prioritizing of risks and then follows up by creating a plan to coordinate and allocate resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of potential disasters and interruptions of business, including but not limited to, natural disasters, adverse publicity, loss of key management members and upheaval in the financial or geopolitical spaces.
- Due Diligence/Post Acquisition Continuity Integration: One of the hardest areas to deal with in Mergers and Acquisitions is the allocation of risk between buyer and seller. By its very nature, risk management lends itself to a buyer understanding the existing and potential risks that reside within a target business or business assets. Further, after a purchaser has acquired a company, they normally integrate part or all of the information technology and financial operations but often forget to look at how the acquiring and target firms’ continuity plans assimilate. PJA customizes this consulting to the actual M&A and/or post transaction process to ensure that the acquirer’s risk assessment was correct and that after the transaction both the acquiring and target firms can quickly continue operations in the event of an interruption.
- Strategic Planning: provides organizations’ with their overall strategic plan, which, in short, is process of defining an enterprise’s direction, market, and goals and making decisions on the allocation of resources and use of tactics that will allow the organization to achieve its goals.
- Compliance & Accreditation: PJA works with organizations and academic institutions that are required by law or industry norms to be accredited or in compliance with governmental or industry standards to operate either at all or at full capacity. We work with the organization’s entire management team to ensure that all required criteria are met and where changes need to be made, we aid in identifying these problem areas and remedying the issues in the most time and cost effective manner.
- Done in a Day Package: For smaller businesses and nonprofits, risk management and continuity planning are still critical, but often the time and financial resources to do it right just aren't available. To address this issue, PJA has created the “Done in a Day” that provides a cost effective step by step guide for small business owners and executive directors of smaller nonprofits.